Indonesia Briefing is a premium source for insight on doing business in Indonesia. It publishes business news concerning foreign direct investment into Indonesia, including the most important tax, legal and accounting issues. Indonesia Briefing is produced by Asia Briefing in collaboration with Dezan Shira & Associates and Winnindo Business Consult, the Dezan Shira Asian Alliance member firm in Jakarta.
The content is written by our Jakarta based professional legal and tax staff and research staff at Asia Briefing. For assistance with foreign investment into Indonesia, please contact us here.
Asia Briefing's publications include our main Asia Briefing portal and our sister platforms for ASEAN, China, India, Russia and Vietnam, and include numerous magazines, books, and technical guides. Please visit our bookstore here.
Learn more about our services
Dezan Shira & Associates, in cooperation with Winnindo Business Consult, provides the following solutions to support our clients in all aspects of their operations in Indonesia:
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Ongoing Monitoring Solutions
- Pre-Investment, Market Entry Strategy Advisory
- Business Model Comparison
- Corporate Establishment
- Business Strategy & Operation Advisory
- Legal & Financial Due Diligence
- International Tax Planning
- Accounting and Reporting
- Tax Compliance
- Audit and Financial Review
- Treasury Administration
- Transfer Pricing
- Information Technology Solutions
- Payroll & Human Resource Administration
Use of Singapore as an ASEAN hub.
Please contact us if you require professional assistance with your business investment into Indonesia.